Our Purpose: To be a Spirit-filled, Spirit-led Body of believers fully committed to the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
Our Mission: Bringing people into a growing relationship with Christ and each other. Reaching out to families through a progressive, contemporary church.
Our Motto:“Life is relationships; the rest is just details.”
Our Core Values:
1. Reaching: Living out God’s love towards people who need hope. (Evangelism)
2. Celebrating: A place where God’s presence is celebrated. (Worship)
3. Caring: Where people are accepted and friendships are cultivated. (Fellowship)
4. Growing: An environment where people deepen in their relationship with God and discover their spiritual gifts. (Discipleship)
5. Empowering: Where people are equipped, released and supported to use their gifts in the church body. (Ministry)
6. Excellence: Everything is done to the best of our ability. (Colossians 3:23)
7. Children & Youth: We believe children and youth are the church of today. We place high priority on reaching and teaching children and youth.
8. The Church: We believe the local church is the hope of the world. Through it God reaches out and touches people and because of that we support church planting whenever possible.
New Life Church is affiliated with the Assemblies of God.